Thursday, February 19, 2015

What is paradise?



The Monday Challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp is "Paradise." That got me thinking...what is paradise?

The Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge is based on a photo for inspiration. The photo shows flowers. The dominant colors are white, green, and red.

So I started looking at my papers. What do you know? The Oliver collection from Basic Grey includes green white and red! The red on these papers is very subtle, but it's there.

As I was working on this, I wanted to add a sentiment. I chose "tranquility" from another ODBD set.

Then it hit me. Relaxing by the water, fishing, that is pretty much my definition of paradise. BINGO! Two challenges complete!


Operation Write Home Sketch #173


Sketch: Operation Write Home #173
Paper: Basic Grey Oliver
Stamp: ODBD Fishing Boy
Ink: Hero Arts Charcoal Midtone Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment