Thursday, February 5, 2015

"H" is for "Happy"

This week the Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp is "H is for..."

I'm still working toward making at least one card for each Operation Write Home sketch. So today's card uses OWH sketch #76.

The pack of My Mind's Eye paper I'm using came with some chipboard embellishments. They worked nicely as additions to this card. Because I didn't want the sentiment to compete with the chipboard elements, I stamped it directly on the patterned paper.

The Paper Smooches Sparks challenge this week is "Anything Goes." So, that includes this card, lol. I use the Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler all the time. 

OWH Sketch #76



Paper: My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy
Embellishments: My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy
Stamp: Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Ink: Stampin Up Soft Suede

No comments:

Post a Comment