Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Alphabet Soup


I love card designs that use 3" x 3" squares because I can use a whole sheet of 6" x 6" paper or 12" x 12" paper and not have any leftover scraps. A couple weeks ago I cut a 12" x 12" sheet of paper from the My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup Boy collection into 16 3" x 3" squares. So, I've been going through all the Operation Write Home sketches that use 3 inch squares.   

The theme for the Wednesday Challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp is "All Creatures Great and Small." They are focusing on Paper Smooches stamps this week. That's easy for me. The Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler is one of my favorite stamp sets and I use it all the time. 


Operation Write Home Sketch #56


Paper: My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup Boy 
Stamp: Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Ink: Momento Nautical Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment