Sunday, February 8, 2015

"H" is for "Hi!"

I'm having a good time using the My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup paper. It was a nice match with the latest Waffle Flower Challenge. This challenge includes a photo of some tops in red and orange colors. The colors and swirl patterns in the paper echo these images. 



Mojo Monday #383

Sketch: Mojo Monday #383
Paper: My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup
Image stamp: The Cat's Pajamas
Sentiment stamp: Inkadinkado 
Washi tape: Recollections and Bella Blvd


For the layout I used Mojo Monday sketch 383 which I am really enjoying. 

This card qualifies for the Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp: "H is for..."

As an added bonus, I used a stamp from The Cat's Pajamas. So, this card qualifies for the Anything Goes challenge they have going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment