Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pink Kitty

This week the challenge at the Monday Challenge Blog at Simon Says Stamp was to use red and/or pink. What goes better with pink than Hello Kitty? Not much! 

The Wednesday Challenge this week is "All Creatures Great and Small." Hello Kitty is a small creature, right? I hope fictional creatures count. 


Last year I decide to challenge myself by using EACH of the Operation Write Home card sketches. There are currently 248 sketches and 2 more are released each month.  At this point, I have used over 100 sketches. I have no deadline for this goal, so no pressure. Its just a way to keep practicing and learning. 


This card uses OWH Sketch #227. I added some blue for contrast so that things would "pop" a bit. This card should fit the needs of OWH well. They often ask for all-occasion cards that can be sent back home to children. This one doesn't have sandcastles, fall leaves or snowmen on it. So, it could be sent any time of year


Operation Write Home Sketch #227

Paper: Hello Kitty 12" x 12" pad
Stamp: Hero Arts Woodland Creatures
Ink: Momento Nautical Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment