Saturday, February 7, 2015

"H" is for "Hello Kitty"



This week the Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp is "H is for..."

In this case, "H" is for "Hello Kitty." 

Last year I decided to print out all of the Operation Write Home sketches and to make at least one card using each sketch. Right now OWH has 247 sketches, and they are releasing two new sketches per month. As you can imagine, using each of those sketches is taking some time!

Today's card uses one of the earliest sketches: sketch #10. The big pad of Hello Kitty paper I bought at Michaels came with lots of little pre-printed embellishments. Three of the stamp images fit this sketch perfectly. By my count I have used 99 of the sketches, so this is my 100th sketch. Not even halfway done, but still a nice landmark! 

OWH Sketch #10
















Paper:

No comments:

Post a Comment