Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Puppy Card

As I have mentioned before, I am slowly making my way through all of the Operation Write Home card sketches. At this point, I have used over 100 sketches. Sketch #152 did not appeal to me at all when I first saw it. Now that I made this cute card with it, I think it might eventually become a favorite. As a bonus, if you cut the squares to 2" x 2" you can cut into a 6" x 6" paper and not have any odd pieces left over.

The theme for the Wednesday Challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp is "All Creatures Great and Small." I think this cute little pup qualifies.

Each month Our Daily Bread Designs sponsors the shipping on boxes of cards for Operation Write Home based on how many people participate in their challenge. The February ODBD Challenge at OWH is "Animals."

Operation Write Home Sketch #152


Sketch: OWH #152
Paper: Bo Bunny Happy Tails
Embossing Folder: Darice
Stamp: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment