Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Monkey Birthday!

I'm having a great time with my little 6" x 6" pad of Basic Grey Oliver paper. For the design of this card I used Operation Write Home Sketch #152 which is rapidly becoming a favorite. 

Operation Write Home #152

In honor of their 100th challenge, the theme over at Lawnscaping is birthdays.  

They provided this inspiration photo, but also said that any birthday theme would do:



I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which for this week is "Add a Little Texture. " The Bazzill paper I used is one that they sell already embossed. I thought the leaf design would go well with the little monkeys.  

This card is in the Simon Says Stamp Monday - "Anything Goes" challenge as well. 

Sketch: OWH 152
Paper: Basic Grey Oliver
Bazzill: Parakeet Peek a Boo
Stamp: Lawn Fawn Year One
Ink: Hero Arts Charcoal

No comments:

Post a Comment