Friday, February 6, 2015

"H" is for "Hugs"

This week the Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp is "H is for..."

I'm still working toward making at least one card for each Operation Write Home sketch. So today's card uses OWH sketch #30.

I love card designs that use 3" x 3" squares because I can use a whole sheet of 6" x 6" paper or 12" x 12" paper and not have any leftover scraps. So I modified the OWH sketch a little so that I could use a 3" x 3" piece of paper.

The Paper Smooches Sparks challenge this week is "Anything Goes." Well, this card certainly meets that criteria. I've been getting a lot of mileage out of the Paper Smooches set that includes the "Hugs" sentiment used here.

OWH Sketch #30

Sketch: Operation Write Home #30
Paper: My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup Boy
Stamp: Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Ink Red Royal
Punch: Stampin' Up Artisan Label

No comments:

Post a Comment