Sunday, February 8, 2015

Dimensional Ruffle


The challenge this week at Waffle Flower includes a pallet of the colors red, orange, bright pink and a subtle tint close to white. I chose cardstock from my stash to match these colors as well as I could. I cut the cardstock into 4" x 1.5" pieces, used a border punch on them, and layered them into a dimensional ruffle. I found a ribbon in my stash that was the exact color needed to match. 

This was my first time making a dimensional ruffle. I really liked this technique and it was a great way to use up scraps too!


Operation Write Home Sketch B-5

Because this card is really bright, I'm entering it in the Simon Says Stamp All Things Bright and Beautiful challenge as well. 

Sketch: OWH B-5
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento 
Ribbon: American Crafts
Punch: EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment