Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bittersweet Flower


For this card I used Our Daily Bread Designs Sketch 226. I just could not get into this sketch at first. No offense to the designer. This was completely due to a lack of imagination on my part, not any design flaw in the sketch. Once I started working with it and making it my own, I started really enjoying it and seeing more and more possibilities for it. I have two different cards made with this so far and now see many more potential uses for it. 

This week the challenge at the Monday Challenge Blog at Simon Says Stamp was to use red and/or pink. I used these great papers from the Basic Grey Bittersweet collection as well as a chipboard embellishment from the same collection. 

ODBD Sketch #226


Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Chipboard Embellishment: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Ribbon: American Crafts


No comments:

Post a Comment