Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Party Animal

I'm continuing to work my way through all of the Operation Write Home sketches. Wow, this project seems endless, but I'm nearly halfway through! This card uses sketch #116 which is from April 2012. I hadn't even heard of OWH back then. 


Operation Write Home Sketch # 116


In honor of their 100th challenge, the theme over at Lawnscaping is birthdays. They provided this inspiration photo, but also said that any birthday theme would do:


I'm also entering this card in:

The Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp -- "Anything Goes." 
The challenge this month at Whimsy Stamps --"Use a Sentiment." 

Sketch: OWH #116
Paper: My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup Boy
Stamp: Avery Elle
Ink: Stampin Up
Edge Punch: EK Success
Paper: My Mind's Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment