Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Anytime Valentine

I have a bunch of beautiful paper from the Basic Grey collection called "Kissing Booth." It's so lovely that I've been reluctant to cut into it.

Then along came the most recent Inspiration Challenge at the Verve Blog. It's called "Vivacious Valentine," and included a photo of little hearts attached to twigs. All the white space between the twigs reminded me of the white space in the paper I used for the top half of this card. I punched the heart shapes from other papers from the same collection.

I'm really happy with the result. Maybe happy enough to cut into these papers some more to make other versions of this card ;)

Operation Write Home Sketch #137


Sketch: OWH #137
Paper: Basic Grey Kissing Booth
Border sticker: Basic Grey Kissing Booth
Edge Punch: EK Tools
Heart Punches: Stampin' Up

No comments:

Post a Comment