Monday, February 16, 2015

Missing Your Voice

For this card I started out trying to stick to a pink and red color scheme. But this card just really needed some orange. I used Bazzill Tangelo as a matting layer and Liquid Pearls in the upper right corner. 

For the layout I used My Favorite Things Sketch 215. This is a really versatile sketch and I can see getting a lot of mileage out of it. 

This card will be great for sending to Operation Write Home. Some military parent can send it home to their child. The card base is pretty dark, so I lined it with white paper. OWH guidelines request that we use paper light enough to write on with a pencil.

MFT Sketch 215


Stamp: My Favorite Things Ring Me
Ink: Stampin' Up Calypso Coral
Paper: My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup Girl
Edge Punch: EK Success
Pearls: Ranger Liquid Pearls
Mat Paper: Bazzill Tangelo

No comments:

Post a Comment