Saturday, February 21, 2015

Cute Little Girl Birthday

I needed a birthday card for a little girl who is turning 8. For the design I used My Favorite Things Sketch 216 from their Wednesday Sketch Challenge

In honor of their 100th challenge, the theme over at Lawnscaping is birthdays.  

They provided this inspiration photo, but also said that any birthday theme would do:


This card is doing triple duty! The Mid-month Throwdown at Operation Write Home is Cards for Kids. I'll give this card to a little girl I know, but I'll make extra copies to donate to OWH. Right now they only want up to 5 copies of any given card. That's ok. I probably don't have enough of these papers to make more that that anyway.


MFT Sketch #216

Sketch: MFTWSC216
Paper: My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup
Stamp: Lawn Fawn Year One
Ink: Studio G

No comments:

Post a Comment