Sunday, March 1, 2015

Monster Truck for a Special Boy

The latest challenge from Our Daily Bread Designs is "No Coloring." They make a monster truck stamp that is perfect for this!

For the design of this card I used one of the February sketches from Viva la Verve. I turned the sketch on its side to accommodate the large truck image. Otherwise, I used the sketch pretty literally. 

The sentiment came with the truck stamp. On the stamp the word "Boy" is under "Special." I inked the words separately so that the sentiment could fit on a longer strip. The tire tracks stamp also came in the same set. 

Viva la Verve February 2015

Because the Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp is "Anything Goes," I'm entering this card there as well. 

Paper: DCWV Animal Prints Stack and Bazzill Arizona
Stamps: ODBD Special Boy
Ink: Versafine Sepia

No comments:

Post a Comment