Saturday, March 28, 2015

Iridescent Peacock

Last week I bought a set of embossing powders that are meant to coordinate with each other. I hadn't ever tried using more than one embossing powder on a single stamped image. This peacock from Viva Las Vegas Stamps seemed like a good choice for trying out a mixture of colors.

The result was pretty cool. I didn't want the other parts of the card to compete with the peacock so I kept them pretty simple. 



This card will go in the Viva Las Vegas challenge this month.  The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge is "Birds of a Feather," so I thought a peacock would fit well with that. The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is "Anything Goes," so this card is being entered there as well.

Stamp: Viva Las Vegas
Embossing Powder: Stampendous Impressionist
Paper: Recollections Midnight Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment