Sunday, March 15, 2015

Bright Monster Truck

I made this card during a fun event I attended yesterday. The event was Crop for a Cause. It is an annual crop to raise money for the Multiple Sclerosis Society. Everyone gets a goodie bag packed with crafting supplies, then there are a bunch of raffles, free dinner, and dirt-cheap craft shopping ($20 for all you can pack into a 14" x 20" bag). I found a corner punch I had been eyeing for months, two jars of Perfect Pearls, a little pack of rhinestones, lots of brads, two Hero Arts ink pads, some stickers and a giant pile of beautiful papers (Graphic 45, Bo Bunny, Basic Grey, Little Yellow Bicycle and Authentique).  

Everyone does their own thing. Mostly scrapbooking, but I saw lots of card making too and even one person making jewelry. 

The sketch is from the latest Our Daily Bread Challenge. I used ODBD stamps for the focal image and the sentiment. 




The weekly challenge at Kraftin Kimmies is "Anything Goes," so I'm entering this card there as well. 

Sketch: ODBD
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle Generation Z
Stamp: Our Daily Bread Designs Special Boy
Ink: Hero Arts Soft Granite

No comments:

Post a Comment