Friday, March 6, 2015

The Song in Your Heart

I used one of my favorite sentiments "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and will sing it back to you when you forget the words." If you look closely, there are little blue birds printed on the paper.

I used a Pearl Pen to make pearls in the center of the flower and to decorate the scallop strip on the left.



The Monday Challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp is "Just a hint of clover." Ok, my card sure fits with that. The Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp is "Special Lady/Girly," so I'm entering this card in that challenge as well. 

The Whimsy Stamps challenge right now is "Use a Sentiment." Easy enough. 

Paper: Stampin' Up Everyday Enchantment
Stamp: Close to My Heart
Ink: Stampin' Up
Border Punch: EK Success
Bling: Viva Decor Pearl Pen Cream
Ribbon: American Crafts
Flower: Stampin' Up Cherry Blossom Embosslits Die

No comments:

Post a Comment