Monday, March 9, 2015

Delicate Flowers for Mother

The deadline to get Mother's Day cards to Operation Write Home is March 31. I figure I had better get them in the mail by about the 25th of March so that they will arrive on time. That leaves about 2 weeks of card making. Time to start churning out those Mom cards. 

The design of this card is based on the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #218. I used just the word "Mother" so that this card could potentially be used after Mother's Day. 

MFTWSC218


I used the colors from the Your Next Stamp Color Challenge #9 which includes two different pinks, two browns and apple green.

The Monday Challenge Simon Says Stamp is "B is for..." and I'm going for "banner." But I could say "brown," or even "Basic Grey." Kraftin Kimmie is being very generous right now and making her challenge "anything goes." So I'm entering this card in her challenge as well.   

Paper: Basic Grey Kissing Booth
Stamp: My Favorite Things Vintage Cameo
Heart Punch: Stampin Up
Ink for Sentiment: Hero Arts Mindtone Red Royal
Ink for edges of heart: Colorbox chalk ink Toffee
Bling: Cloud 9 Raindrops

No comments:

Post a Comment