Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Spring Thank You

It finally feels like spring here in Chicago. The temperature has been around 50 degrees the past few days. When I look at the upcoming week, it looks like we won't go below freezing anytime in the next 7 days! 

So I took a break from Mother's Day cards to make a spring thank you card. 

ODBDSLC230

The "thank you" sentiment comes from a set of stamps from My Favorite Things called "Vintage Cameo." I haven't been using the cameo stamps from this set, but the sentiment stamps have been in heavy rotation lately. I'm really impressed with how beautifully they stamp!

The sketch is from the latest Our Daily Bread Challenge. I used an ODBD stamp as the focal image. 


I'm entering this card in the current Work it Wednesday at Simon Says Stamp. They are looking for a spring theme. 

I'm also entering this card in the Little Tangles Challenge


Paper: My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2 Breeze

Image Stamp: Our Daily Bread Designs Fishing Boy
Sentiment Stamp: My Favorite Things Vintage Cameo
Ink: Stampin' Up pear pizzazz

No comments:

Post a Comment