Thursday, March 5, 2015

Smooch!

This card is part of my on-going attempt to make one card from each Operation Write Home sketch. OWH always wants love cards. That's so much fun for me because love cards are fun to make, but I don't have that many opportunities to use them myself. 

I'm really pleased with this card. If only I had more of the green and black flowered paper I'd make several more. Too bad. This card was made using some of the smallest pieces left from a pad of paper. 


The Monday Challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp is "Just a hint of clover." Hmm. My card has maybe a bit more than a hint of green.  

 
OWH Sketch #224

The Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp is "Special Lady/Girly," so I'm entering this card in that challenge as well. 


Sketch: Operation Write Home #224
Paper: Kaisercraft Chapter One
Washi Tape: From stash, sorry the roll is not labeled
Stamp: Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment