Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop

Right now the Coffee Loving Card Makers are hosting a blog hop. 

To participate, blogs need to feature a card with a coffee, tea of cocoa project with a spring theme. 

That sounded like sort of an odd pairing at first, but once I pulled out my coffee- and tea-related stamps the ideas started clicking.

I still have a few of the little bunnies and duckies that Sandy Allnock sent me last year. After inking up just the mug part of my stamp, I stamped it once on a white circle. Then I inked up just the steam portion of the stamp with grey ink and stamped that above the mug. 

Then I used my craft knife to cut a little slit at the top of the mug and stuck the little duck head through from the back of the circle. 

The card base was pre-printed. I chose a sentiment that seemed to fit ("sending warm fuzzies"). The sketch is from Viva la Verve.





Stamps: Art Impressions Bunny & Ducky Mini Set,  Fiskars Perfect Blend and Hero Arts Everyday Sayings
Card Base: DCWV
Paper: Webster's Pages Together
Ink: Studio G

No comments:

Post a Comment