Saturday, October 4, 2014

Kiss Kiss - World Cardmaking Day

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

This sweet card was made using papers and punch-out embellishments from the Julianne Vintange paper pad from K & Co.

OWH Sketch #141

I used Operation Write Home sketch #141 as a basis for the design. I didn't like how this card looked with a circle shape in the lower right hand corner, so I did something a little different. I used the Stampin Up Window Word Punch and put the sentiment on that. The "Kiss Kiss" sentiment is from Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards.

4 comments:

  1. Love the watercolor look of the paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I love the colors! Thank you for supporting OWH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect choice of papers for this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice interpretation of the sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete