Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Lucille Cards

Today I'm posting pictures of a bunch of cards I made using a 6 x 6 pad of paper from Basic Grey. The paper is called "Lucille." It is very feminine, so I didn't even attempt to make any masculine cards. I used this paper to the bitter end when there were only tiny scraps left. I also tried to use Operation Write Home (OWH) sketches whenever I could.

Sketch #18 uses a stamp from Close to My Heart.

OWH #18

Sketch #79 is a way to use smaller strips of paper. I love this stamp from Viva Las Vegas. I stamped it with four different colors fading from dark to light.

OWH #79

Sketch #51 is one of my favorites. I use it all the time. I like to modify it by putting the semtiment on the right. The sentiment here is from Stampin Up, as is the decorative punch.

OWH #51

Sketch #80 didn't look that interesting on paper, but now I think it might become a new favorite. The semtiment is from Paper Smooches.

OWH #80

Sketch #101 was a way to use the banners that came with the sticker sheet from Basic Grey. The punch and stamps are from Stampin Up.

OWH #101
Sketch #127 is a classic, it's very similar to Sketch #1. The sentiment is from Verve.
OWH #127


Sketch #154 is yet another way to use up smaller pieces of paper. I used a corner rounder to make them look like flower petals. The stamp is from Hero Arts.

OWH #154

Sketch #160 is another great way to use up smaller strips of paper. The bird stamp is from Close to My Heart. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

OWH #160

Sketch #177 uses a stamp from Hero Arts. This is one sketch that might grow on me.

OWH #177

Mojo Monday #238 is the ultimate way to use up little squares of paper. I used the measurements posted on The Best Things in Life are Pink.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Mojo Monday #238

Finally, here's what I came up with to use up the last of the scraps. I just used whichever circle punch would fit each scrap. The sentiment is from Close to My Heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment