Monday, October 27, 2014

Julianne Vintage: Pink, Brown and Blue

This set of cards was made using paper from a collection called Julianne Vintage from K and Company. The pad included stickers and other coordinating embellishments. The embellishments really came in handy when making cards based on sketches.

Let's start with Operation Write Home sketch 3. The stickers included with the paper made this sketch easy. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

OWH 3


Sketch 28 might become a new favorite. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz. If you look on the right side of the card you can see three little candy dots from Stampin Up.

OWH 28


Sketch 142 was a natural fit with the label embellishments in the pack. I inked the edges to add dimension. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

OWH 142


I ended up flipping sketch 180 sideways. I wish I had more of these flowers so I could make a whole stack like this! The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday.

OWH 180


Sketch 203 is very similar to sketch 142. I used the same Hero Arts sentiment for both sketches.

OWH 203


Sketch 206 felt a little hard to work with. I'm not used to using a lot of circles in my designs. The stamp is from Hero Arts.

OWH 206


Sketch 241 is the latest sketch from OWH. The design is simple and elegant. I used a stamp from Whimsy Stamps.


OWH 241

#Handmadecards

2 comments:

  1. Super group of cards...#142 and 241 are my faves...thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Alicia.

    What a lovely collection of cards! Love how you interpreted these OWH sketches.

    Thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog. In answer to your question, you hit the nail on the head. The background paper is core paper that has been embossed and sanded. Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete