Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Mind's Eye Sweetest Thing Cards

Today I'm sharing pictures of cards made using paper from My Mind's Eye Sweetest Thing Tangerine collection. These cards, and a bunch more I didn't photograph were all made from the same 6" x 6" pad of paper.

I tried to use as many different Operation Write Home (OWH) sketeches as possible.

OWH sketch 52

OWH sketch 69


OWH sketch 123

OWH sketch 149


OWH 213



OWH 217
OWH 225

OWH 240


This card was inspired by cards made by Pam on Airbornewife's Stamping Spot. I don't think it is based on an OWH sketch. Please leave a comment if I'm wrong and I'll add a sketch number. 

Sunburst Card



Hope you enjoyed these. Some of these sketches appealed to me right away. Some of them were more challenging to work with, but I was happy with the results in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic group of cards! Each is so different, lots of variety. Love 6x6 pads!

    ReplyDelete