Sunday, September 14, 2014

Green and Purple Sympathy Card

This card was made in response to the Operation Write Home sketch challenge #239. Sketch #239 was really difficult for me to work with. None of my stamps looked like they would work. I was finding it hard to make it my own. So I started just copying the original as much as possible, then finally got into it.


The green dotted paper is from Stampin Up "Just Add Cake." The flower stamp is from Inkadinkado. I colored it in with an Old Olive marker from Stampin Up and a water brush dipped in Elderberry ink from Momento.

The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Here is the original sketch:


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you didn't give up! Such a beautiful card! Love the color choices too, very striking ! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia, I'm glad you didn't give up as well. This is fantastic, and I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so pretty...I wish I could color that good.

    ReplyDelete