Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pretty, pretty thank you

This card is part of my ongoing attempt to make at least one card with each Operation Write Home sketch. OWH recently announced that they will be shutting down at the end of 2015. Although I'm sad that I won't be able to share my cards with U.S. military abroad, I know that the reason for OWH closing is actually great news: the troops are coming home. 

The deadline for shipping all cards to OWH is going to be August 1. We'll see. Maybe I can complete my goal of using ALL the sketches by then. 

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week is Thank You, so I'm entering this card. 
The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Anything Goes, so this card will be entered there as well.


Operation Write Home Sketch #209

Paper: Basic Grey, Lucille
Embellishements: Basic Grey, Lucille
Stamp: Hero Arts, My Favorite
Ink: Hero Arts, Charcoal

No comments:

Post a Comment