Saturday, May 30, 2015

Bold, Geometric, Dad Card

I'm always on the lookout for paper that is appropriate for guys but not too somber. This card uses a really fun, bold, geometric paper from the Amber Winward Collection. 

I used the Operation Write Home bonus sketch called "Smalls" also known as sketch B-7. 
Because I'm making cards for Operation Write Home, a card that just says "dad" is great. It could be used as a birthday card, a Father's Day card, or just to let dad know that he's in your thoughts. 

I inked the edges of the banner with Distress ink in Charcoal. The layer of paper with the circular design probably would have benefited from some inking on the edges as well. 

OWH Sketch B-7


Stamp: My Favorite Things Graphic Tee
Paper: Scraptique, Amber Winward Collection

Because the theme this week at the Mod Squad Challenge Blog is "Masculine" I'm entering this card over there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment