Thursday, May 28, 2015

Black and Orange Florals

This bright, bold card uses the week 2 sketch from Viva La Verve. The paper is from Basic Grey Indie Bloom. The little stickers are also from Basic Grey Indie Bloom. 

The leaf stamp is from My Favorite Things Own Your Story. I stamped them in Calypso Coral from Stampin' Up. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado. I stamped it in black pigment ink and then embossed with Clear Bark embossing powder from Stampendous. The clear brown over black give a really interesting look that was difficult to capture with my camera. 

Viva La Verve May 2015

I used an edge punch from EK Success to add a little interest to the boarder. 

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Anything Goes, so this card will be entered there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment