Friday, January 31, 2014

So glad I have you in my life

I have paper that I need to use up, but I was feeling completely uninspired.  So I turned to the Operation Write Home sketch archive. I really like that they include measurements. Even if I end up altering the sizes a little bit, at least having a starting point eliminates all the guesswork. I used OWH sketch #72 for this one.



My design was inspired by a card from the blog Handmade by Julie 
You can see that I placed a sentiment on the left like she did. 


I didn't really like this card at first, but as I look at it more its starting to grow on me. Maybe I'll make another.


Stamp - Hero Arts My Favorite # CL651
Paper - Stampin' Up Ice Cream Parlor, old olive cardstock
Sticker embellishment from Stampin' Up Ice Cream Parlor

No comments:

Post a Comment