Thursday, January 30, 2014

Have a Great Day


A couple months ago I bought a huge box of wood mounted stamps on Ebay. There were nearly 100 stamps in the box. It was filled with stamp images you rarely see. Lots of trilobites, worms and insects! For about $30 including shipping I just had to have it. The box included about 20 dog stamps too, including the cute puppy used on this card.

The Midweek Throwdown this week at Operation Write Home is Cards 4 Kids I think that this would be a great card to send to a child. But I think that it would be appropriate to send to anyone who likes dogs.

This card is based on OWH sketch #9




Dog stamp from ?
Sentiment stamp from Inkadinkado- Happy Spring Day
Paper from Studio G
Ink - Versafine Sepia

I really want to find more ways to use my collection of dog stamps. They look really strange when stamped in colors, but I don't think they go with many of my black or brown patterned papers.

2 comments:

  1. Score! That's a lot of stamps! Your card is cute and I love the way you stamped them in a line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erika. Not sure that I really need 6 different housefly stamps, but for about $0.30 per stamp I just couldn't pass it up.

    ReplyDelete