Saturday, February 1, 2014

Tool Card

Operation Write Home is having a special three-part challenge this weekend. Since it it Superbowl weekend, the first challenge is to make a masculine card that has some connection to either the Broncos or the Seahawks.

My choice was to use the Seahawks colors -- blue and green. I just bought the Hero Arts stamp set "Father's Day" and wanted to use the tool stamps that were included in the set.

I found a card on Splitcoast Stampers that would be perfect, so I CASED it.



I colored the tools in using Prismacolor pencils. Where the color was splotchy I went over it with a colorless blender pencil.
I have enough of the green and blue striped paper to make at least 3 more just like this. Should I change anything or just make three duplicates?

2 comments:

  1. Alicia, such a cute card. I like everything about it! It is a super card for OWH since you did not put a sentiment on it, it can be used for an occasion! Super job and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great just the way it is! Masculine without being dreary, versatile, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete