Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Love Birds


Valentine's Day is approaching and love cards are in production. 

This card uses Sketch 314 from My Favorite Things and paper I've been hoarding from Basic Grey. The "Kissing Booth" collection is one of my favorites and with Basic Grey out of business, the paper is more precious than ever. 




I'm entering this card over at the Mod Squad "Anything but Christmas" challenge and also in the SugarPea "Anything Goes" challenge. 


By the way, I used something new today -- my new lightbox! Horray! My photos look nice again! My old (homemade) lightbox did not survive my move in 2015 and my card photos have been sub-par for the last year. The new lightbox came with different colored backdrops and two lights to shine on my precious little cards. So much better and easier to use than the DIY stuff I was rigging up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment