Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Just Breathe ATC

I recently had the idea to make an ATC inspiration deck for myself. The ATC format is new to me. Its difficult for me to do anything other than make them look like mini greeting cards. 

This one uses the current sketch from Your Next Stamp. The colors sort of match the YNS colors as well. 




I used the smallest flower from the Stampin Up Blossom Punch to make a tiny tag. 
The stamp is from the Just Breathe set from Verve which I just bought. I went over the stamp with my new purple Wink of Luna brush marker. So this gets put in the Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday Challenge to use something new. 

The SSS Monday Challenge is "Chill Out" which goes along with the relaxing message. 

And the SSS Wednesday Challenge is "Anything But a Card." I'm hoping they mean greeting card and my ATC qualifies. 




No comments:

Post a Comment