Sunday, June 7, 2015

Wish You Were Near


Today I have yet another card using the scrappy background technique. 

I used colors from the latest Waffle Flower Challenge. I also used some design elements from their inspiration photo. It might be difficult to see, but some of the designs in the embossing folder (Floral Fantasy by Cuttlebug) match the little rug in the photo. I also chose a Spellbinders die that mimicked the lacy edges of the little rug. 

The sentiment comes from a set from Whimsy Stamps that was designed by Sandy Allnock. 

Each month Our Daily Bread Designs sponsors the shipping on up to two boxes for cards for Operation Write Home based on how many people participate in their monthly challenge. This month the challenge is to make a "missing you" card. I'm entering this card in that challenge and I'll also be sending it to OWH. 


If you are interested in donating to OWH, please note that ALL cards must be received by OWH before August 1, 2015. They will not be accepting any shipments after that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment