Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Amy Tangerine and Backward Spellbinders


This is the third card I'm posting using a 6 x 6 pad of paper called "Ready, Set, Go" by Amy Tangerine this one uses an OWH sketch. 

The theme this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog is to use your favorite technique. I recently acquired my first die-cutting machine. So, right now die-cutting is my favorite thing to do. For this card, I wanted the navy rectangle to be plain on 3 sides and only have a scallop on one edge. So I used just the bottom edge of a scalloped rectangle die to add a little something to that one side of the rectangle. It was a fun way to use a die and worked surprisingly well. 


OWH Sketch #239

Stamp: Hero Arts Forest Friends
Ink: Momento Nautical Blue
Bling: Cloud 9 Raindrops
Scalloped Oval Punch: Stampin Up


No comments:

Post a Comment