Thursday, December 4, 2014

Farmer's Market Cards

This batch of cards was made using Farmers Market paper from Crate Paper. I'm still working my way through all 234 sketches from Operation Write Home . I think it will probably take another year, but that's ok. There is no deadline, its just a fun way to challenge myself.

Sketch #47 is a nice way to use 3" x 3" squares cut from a 6" x 6" paper pad. I inked the edges with chalk ink to add a bit of dimension. The sentiment is from Club Scrap. It says "We never know how strong we are until being strong is the only option." I love it!


Sketch #47


Sketch #153 is really fun to work with. The sentiment is from Riley and Co. I really like how this card turned out.

Sketch #153

















Sketch #204 has a lot going on. I think that with this one its important to keep the colors and shapes consistent or it can get too busy.

Sketch #204

No comments:

Post a Comment