Monday, December 8, 2014

Purple, green and sparkles, oh my!

This group of cards was made with paper from Kathy Davis.  I was attracted to the bright, bold designs, but the large size of the prints made the paper hard to work with. As with my other recent posts I'm listing the Operation Write Home sketches that go with each card.

Sketch #58. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

Sketch #58

Sketch #125. I think this turned out a little too busy. The letter stamps are from There She Goes.

Sketch #125

Sketch #201 is simple but fun. I used rub-on letters from Heidi Grace. They matched the milky teal flowers perfectly.

Sketch #201


For sketch #202 I used stickers from Tim Holtz and inked over them with chalk ink.

Sketch #202

Sketch #207 looked simple at first, but simple looking sketches can be challenging too. The sentiment is from Kaisercraft.

Sketch #207


Sketch #220 was difficult for me, but I made it work. The sentiment is a little difficult to see. It is in the lower right -- from Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments. 


Sketch #220

I just love sketch #235. It's so graceful, yet simple and good for paper with large images. 


Sketch #235

Sketch #237 I used a stamp from Close to My Heart. The embellishments are from sets meant to coordinate with this paper. 

Sketch #237



No comments:

Post a Comment