Sunday, December 14, 2014

Boy Crazy Cards

I bought some paper and stickers from the My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy collection. These papers have fun, bright colors and cute images of robots, cars, stars and sneakers. Sketch challenges from Operation Write Home were used for the design of each card. This month there is a challenge on the OWH website to make cards using red, yellow and blue. This paper collection is perfect for that!

Sketch 192 was made using a sentiment stamp from Paper Smooches and a red and white dotted card base from My Mind's Eye.

Sketch 192

Sketch 195 uses a robot stamp that was made to coordinate with these papers.

Sketch 195

Sketch 226 uses sentiment and star stamps from the My Favorite Things Masculine Graphic set.
Sketch 226
Sketch 244 uses a card base from My Mind's Eye and a sentiment stamp from Paper Smooches.

Sketch 244

No comments:

Post a Comment