Monday, November 14, 2016

Thank you for being my Sunshine

This card started out as a way to use MFT Sketch 306. Well, I rotated some papers and changed sizes a little bit until it looked right for the papers and stamp I was using. It doesn't look exactly like the sketch anymore, but the basic elements are still there. 



This month many websites and blogs are focusing on gratitude. Making gratitude cards can be an emotionally uplifting experience. I recommend doing it all year. Both the Monday Challenge and the Wednesday Challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp are focused on thanks and gratitude. So, this card will be posted to both of those. 


Paper; Heidi Grace Sunshowers
Stamp: My Favorite Things Textile Rectangles
Hearts: Paper Smooches die
Ink: Stampin Up Melon Mambo



No comments:

Post a Comment