Sunday, April 5, 2015

Birthday CASE

The STAMPlorations blog had a March challenge that was to CASE a card from their design team.
I gave it a try and this is the result:



I CASED this card from Deepti. Just like her I used striped paper for the the background and a tag as the focal element. I used a bird instead of a butterfly and used leaves like her too.

It was a fun challenge and a great way to use the Baby to Bride paper from Graphic 45. The tag I used came with the paper. I added walnut ink around the edges. It was harder to control then distress ink, I used a bird punched from the Stampin' Up Bird Builder and some leaves from my stash.

The birthday sentiment is from Inkadinkado, and qualified this card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week which is Birthday Cards.

The pastel colors in this card qualify it for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment